African Solar Development Council (AFSODECO) is a member led solar energy association in Africa, committed to the growth of the solar industry in the region. The council provides an inclusive platform bringing together leading local and international organisations participating in the solar sector development activities. Our primary objective is to provide appropriate support to the growth of the sector through provision of energy information and knowledge, support technology and innovation, market development, policy and regulatory framework development, finance and investments mechanisms to deliver energy for all and business opportunities for solar power in Africa.
Upcoming Events 2019
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
The Membership Program
Membership in AFSODECO means being a part of a collaborative effort to advance and enhance the African solar industry. As a member of the platform, you join key solar industry members and policy advocates and the resources you need to advance your business and the opportunity to advance the industry. The council has an unwavering commitment to provide our members with the tools needed to help ensure success in the solar industry. We welcome partnerships and collaboration to increase energy supply and solar use in the Africa region. Become a member now and benefit from special membership offers! Join today and get immediate access to these valuable benefits and resources.
- Company listing in AFSODECO’s online searchable member directory and annual print Africa Solar Business Listings
- Use of the logo on your website and corporate materials
- Discounted conference registrations for all members
- Discounted advertising in AFSODECO’s print publications
- Timely information on policy updates, funding, tender opportunities and others information relevant to the industry delivered to your personal email
- Networking opportunities via meetings, conferences, and more.
- Newsletters keeping you up to date on Africa’s solar market.
- Registration discount to AFSODECO Annual Conference
- Voting rights to elect AFSODECO board of directors.
- Access to AFSODECO policy committees and developing AFSODECO policy positions and priorities.
- Company-wide support from AFSODECO’s skilled professional staff.
- Leadership opportunities on AFSODECO standards committees and working groups.
- Member link on our website.